** OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 21st BETWEEN 12 & 2. STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY **
A truly rare property. An amazing example of a red brick, Victorian property located in the beating heart of Swindon; Old Town. Sympathetically brought into the modern era whilst maintaining its periodic charm, this really is an absolute delight. With two large reception rooms to the ground floor; the sitting room offers a fireplace and a bay window to front. The kitchen has been completely modernised, with the floor being tiled in a mosaic pattern. This floor also boasts a utility room and a WC. The magic continues to the first floor. A four piece bathroom has been beautifully fitted, with a stand alone bath and a walk in double shower. Two double bedrooms are on offer. The garden boasts a south facing garden which has been landscaped. All that Old Town has to offer is within walking distance, whether that be a couple of drinks in Wood Street or a visit to the local gym. An internal viewing is needed to do this home the justice it deserves.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.32 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (0.12 mi)9 reviews
- Jewel In The Crown (0.07 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.82 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.33 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.03 mi)1 reviews