Located on arguably the best position in Wichelstowe is this stunning three bedroom, double fronted semi-detached home. The property enjoys picturesque green views to front and side whilst sitting on a generous plot. An imposing double fronted home, comprising; entrance hall, sitting room with bay window and French doors onto a conservatory , cloakroom and a kitchen/diner with bay window. The first floor boasts three good sized bedrooms, an ensuite and a family bathroom. Each of the bedrooms offer far reaching views overlooking green land. The garden is of south facing orientation and low maintenance. Further features include; two driveway parking spaces, a garage and double glazed sash windows. There are both primary and secondary schools within walking distance to this beautiful family home.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.08 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (1.22 mi)9 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (1.12 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.24 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.35 mi)1 reviews
- West Oxon Driving School (21.91 mi)1 reviews