** NO ONWARD CHAIN **
A TWO bedroom, terraced property situated in the sough-after village location of Chiseldon. This is a perfect First Time Buy or Investment property. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, kitchen and living with access out to the rear garden on the first floor. The second floor offers two double bedrooms and the main bathroom. Additional benefits include a garage en-bloc and private residents parking.
The monthly rental income for this property is £750.00 pcm.
Chiseldon is surrounded by rolling downland that is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is located just 7 miles North of the market town of Marlborough. It is only a short drive from J15 of the M4 and the commercial centre of Swindon (railway station serving London Paddington 55 minutes). The village itself has a thriving community and benefits from two public houses. A brilliant farm shop, complete with cafe and a local post office.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.06 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.65 mi)4 reviews
- The Weighbridge Brewhouse (4.16 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.2 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.79 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (23.74 mi)1 reviews