A four bedroom end of terrace home located in the popular area of Redhouse in North Swindon. This property would be perfect for a family or professional couple due to its modern kitchen/breakfast room, four good sized bedrooms plus the benefit of a garage and parking.
The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance hall, cloakroom, a modern kitchen/breakfast room, family room.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, a spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room and a good sized second bedroom. The second floor offers ; landing, two further bedrooms and a recently fitted family bathroom.
The property has a low maintenance rear garden with artificial turf and rear gated access. You also have a single garage with parking to the front of it.
Dyson Road is situated in the popular Redhouse area of North Swindon. It is a short walk to local playparks and primary schools. There are a number of quiet walkways and green spaces in the surrounding area. The house is located just off Thamesdown Drive, and The Orbital shopping centre.
Swindon offers excellent commuter links, with easy access to the A419, A417, A420 and M4 Motorway. The train station in the town centre, is approx. 2 miles away. Here you can get a train to London Paddington in approx. 1hr as well as other mainline routes to Reading, Oxford, Bath and Bristol.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Redhouse Plaice (0.26 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.66 mi)3 reviews
- Abbeymead Rendez-Vous (0.93 mi)2 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.51 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.78 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.9 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.77 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.28 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.54 mi)1 reviews