This superb two bedroom terrace home is located in the popular area of Redhouse in North Swindon and would be perfect for a first time buyer or professional couple due to its good living space, two generous bedrooms and great views as the property fronts onto greenery.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; entrance hall, W.C, a modern kitchen plus a spacious lounge/diner.
The first floor living accomodation comprises; first floor landing, a generous master bedroom, a good sized second bedroom plus a family bathroom.
The property offers an enclosed rear garden that is laid to patio and offers a quiet seating and barbeque area. The rear garden also offers gated access which leads to the allocated parking space that the property offers.
To the front of the property there is a small front garden and views of greenery which is very rare for a property in North Swindon.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Redhouse Plaice (0.15 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.51 mi)3 reviews
- Mcdonalds (0.24 mi)5 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.33 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.81 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.64 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.74 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.15 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.77 mi)1 reviews