Coming to market in the New Year are these stunning new properties at Eastrop Barns, Highworth. Plot 5, is a an impressive and spacious family home, arranged over approx 1,634 sq ft. Ground floor accommodation comprises; open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, sitting room and study.
There are also three bedrooms, two of which have their own separate en-suites, the third being a ‘jack and jill’ style bathroom, with access via bedroom two and the entrance hall.
Eastrop Barns is a beautiful range of barn conversions and cottages, perfectly positioned on the fringes of Highworth, Wiltshire. A unique development with a little bit of history. A development consisting of 6 barns, 2 cottages and stunning countryside views. The development is set back with its own private road, offering the perfect blend of Town and Country living.
Contact us to register your interest.
NB. All images are for illustration purposes only.
- Eagle Tavern (4.91 mi)4 reviews
- The Red Lion Inn (6.47 mi)2 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (5.75 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.49 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (12.73 mi)1 reviews
- Oxford University (21.21 mi)14 reviews