Forming part of the exclusive Eastrop Barns development on the edge of Highworth is this impressive and spacious family home. Arranged over approx 2,500 sq ft. Ground floor accommodation comprises; open plan kitchen/dining room, utility room, sitting room and family room/study.
There are also four bedrooms, two of which have their own separate en-suites, with additional family bathroom. Plot 7 has an amazing outlook over open fields to the rear along with good size frontage and plenty of parking.
Eastrop Barns is a beautiful range of barn conversions and cottages, perfectly positioned on the fringes of Highworth, Wiltshire. A unique development with a little bit of history. A development consisting of 6 barns, 2 cottages and stunning countryside views. The development is set back with its own private road, offering the perfect blend of Town and Country living.
Contact us to register your interest.
NB CGI and Floorplans are subject to change and are for illustration purposes only.
- Eagle Tavern (4.84 mi)4 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (5.57 mi)9 reviews
- The Red Lion Inn (6.68 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.56 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (12.98 mi)1 reviews
- Oxford University (21.21 mi)14 reviews