– FOUR BEDROOMS – TWO EN-SUITES – GARAGE & PARKING – IMMACULATELY PRESENTED – SOUTH FACING GARDEN –
An impressive and tastefully presented town house in the popular Redhouse development, North Swindon. The property has been maintained to a high standard by the current owners and offers flexible living accommodation comprising of: Entrance hall, dining room, utility room, kitchen/breakfast room, WC, family bathroom and four bedrooms of which two accommodate en-suites. Externally, the property benefits from allocated parking and a single garage.
The property is situated within walking distance of many local amenities such as schools, shops, bus stops and the Orbital shopping park.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Redhouse Plaice (0.26 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.45 mi)3 reviews
- Mcdonalds (0.25 mi)5 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.29 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.68 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.71 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.85 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.28 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.65 mi)1 reviews