With extension potential, this solidly built property has generous front and rear garden and is ideally positioned for commuters having the A419 junction at the end of the road. Blunsdon village has a shop, primary school and several public houses, in addition to a secondary school bus collection to Warneford in Highworth. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall; large under stair cupboard; dual aspect living room leading to rear garden; separate reception; kitchen; downstairs modern shower room. To the first floor: three, double bedrooms; one single bedroom; main bathroom. Externally: front garden mainly laid to lawn front; generous rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, with patio, spanning the rear, and two brick stores.
Blunsdon has good road links via the A419 to the M5 and M4. Swindon station provides trains to London, which is circa five miles. The village benefits from a community run convenience shop and two public houses in addition to restaurant and leisure facilities provided by the 'Blunsdon House Hotel'. There is a local well regarded primary school and in addition to a secondary school in Highworth with a bus service.
- Harvester - Swindon (0.79 mi)4 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (1.22 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.99 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.76 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.27 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.75 mi)1 reviews