A well-presented THREE Bedroom FURNISHED Semi-Detached Home situated in the desirable location of Wichelstowe, within walking distance to a Waitrose supermarket, Swindon's popular Old Town and local schools. The property comprises; Hallway, modern Kitchen with white goods, downstairs Cloakroom and a spacious Lounge/Diner with double doors leading to an enclosed rear Garden. To the First Floor are Two Double Bedrooms with En Suite to the Master, further Single Bedroom/Office Space and a Family Bathroom. Externally the property benefits from a Garage, Driveway Parking and a low maintenance Garden. An early viewing is strongly recommended. Available Early March 2020. No Pets.
**We are unable to proceed with a tenancy until we have verified your Photo ID (Passport) and Proof of Address dated in the last 3 months**
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.95 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.9 mi)5 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.74 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.52 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.64 mi)1 reviews
- minster lovell playgroup (20.22 mi)1 reviews