An immaculate FOUR bedroom semi-detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within close proximity to the popular local schools.
The spacious accommodation is arranged over three floors and boasts a bright bay fronted living room, newly fitted kitchen/breakfast room which now opens through to a dining room and conservatory off to the rear of the house. There is now also a utility space and a new downstairs toilet.
The upstairs living space has two large double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a standard single room. There is also a newly fitted family bathroom. The top floor extension has been made into one whole bedroom with Velux windows on both front and back, there is also storage space into the eves.
The property enjoys views over an open green to the front and has a south facing rear garden. There is also parking for multiple cars on the driveway. Another addition to the house is a lean too which is accessible at the side of the house and link's into the utility.
Floor PlansClick here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
Click here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
- Great Western Fryer (0.59 mi)1 reviews
- Bombay Spice (0.49 mi)1 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (1.38 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.09 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.24 mi)1 reviews
- Go Diamond School Of Motoring (29.65 mi)1 reviews