A beautifully presented one Bedroom apartment recently refurbished throughout but still offers those original quirky features such as high ceilings, fireplaces and sash windows from the original design. Comprising of Entrance Hall, Living room/Dining
room, high quality Kitchen area with integrated appliances, generous Double Bedroom and modern three piece Bathroom suite. Situated just a short walk from Swindon Railway Station, Swindon Town Centre and McArthur Glen Designer Outlet this building is in a prime location. Faringdon House is a restoration of two heritage buildings offering a selection of eight apartments. Ideal first time purchase or Ideal Investment offering a potential 6% yield.
The apartment also comes with the added benefit of a free parking space for the first year.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.86 mi)9 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.16 mi)4 reviews
- Wagamama (0.36 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.29 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.94 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.91 mi)1 reviews