– TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS – DRIVEWAY PARKING – POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP – QUIET ROAD – DESIRABLE LOCATION – CARPORT –
Welcoming A TWO BEDROOM, SEMI DETACHED, quaint bungalow tucked away in a sought-after area within Lawn, situated off the road. The home has heaps of curb appeal and boasts DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE.
Upon entry to the property, you are welcomed into entrance hall – The ideal space to hang up your coats and hide away your shoes. Situated to the left is a large living room, with the character BAY WINDOWS and a gas fire. This space is decorated with grey and white tones, with ample space for furniture.
Both bedrooms are DOUBLE, with great space for wardrobes and other fixtures you may want to add, both with gorgeous outlooks.
You have a 3-piece family shower room, with jacuzzi style shower and standard white suite. Neutrally decorated, tiled from ceiling to floor.
The KITCHEN/DINER, is a great space for the family to congregate, with large dining area, ample surface space within the kitchen and sliding doors to the garden. The kitchen is the perfect area to cook up your favorite meals!
Externally the property has DRIVEWAY PARKING to the front, with a lovely landscaped rear garden, with part patio part lawn area. The garden also has Summer house & outside workshop.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Poms Thai Cuisine (0.5 mi)1 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.35 mi)1 reviews
- Moshan Island Grill (0.62 mi)2 reviews
- Sainsbury's (1.07 mi)1 reviews
- Iceland.co.uk (1.23 mi)1 reviews
- Balula's Delicatessen (0.58 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.71 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.72 mi)1 reviews
- West Oxon Driving School (20.96 mi)1 reviews