Tucked away in the corner of this private cul-de-sac sits an impressive four bedroom detached family home with a double garage and abundance of parking. The owners have recently modernised the property throughout and would make for an ideal family home. On entry you're greeted by a large hallway giving access to the sitting room with bay window, study, separating dining room and a refitted kitchen/breakfast room with bay window facing the back,. There is also a utility and WC on this floor. The first floor is occupied by four great bedrooms, with an ensuite to the master bedroom and a recently re-tiled family bathroom. A private garden can be found to the rear of the property, laid mostly to lawn with a seating area. An abundance of off road parking can be found to the front, sat in front of a double garage. Call us today to book your viewing.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.18 mi)3 reviews
- The Red Lion Inn (3.88 mi)2 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.39 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.38 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.61 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.64 mi)1 reviews