Located in the heart of Swindon, this top floor Studio Apartment is perfect for accessing the train station and the town centre, offering easy access to the many amenities on offer locally.
The modern contemporary accommodation comprises of a communal Hall with secure video entry, with Lift and Stairs to upper floors. Inside the apartment is bright and airy thanks to the large windows, and offers a very spacious open plan lounge/kitchen with intergrated white goods, and a good sized bedroom area. The bathroom includes shower over bath. Offered furnished and available 17th February. Please note, no parking.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.79 mi)9 reviews
- Wagamama (0.42 mi)7 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.19 mi)4 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (1.33 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (0.33 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (2.8 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.37 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.95 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.96 mi)1 reviews