DETACHED – SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION – POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP) – AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING – GARAGE – NO ONWARD CHAIN – MUST BE VIEWED –
Offered to the market in the sought-after location of Cricklade is this three-bedroom detached family home. The property has been well maintained by the current owner with benefits such as uPVC double glazing throughout and gas central heating. The well-proportioned accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway with internal door leading to garage, spacious living /dining room with French doors to the rear garden and fitted Kitchen. Upstairs you will find three bedrooms, master with built in wardrobes and a modern family shower room.
Outside offers a fully enclosed private rear garden and to the front, impressive driveway parking and single garage which could be converted (subject to building regulations). The property also has the benefit of being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and must be viewed to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (0.39 mi)2 reviews
- Colosseo Restorante Fairford (5.61 mi)2 reviews
- Abbeymead Rendez-Vous (4.3 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.25 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.58 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.23 mi)1 reviews