– FANTASTIC COACH HOUSE – POPULAR LOCATION – WELL PRESENTED – PRIVATE ENTRANCE – DRIVEWAY PARKING & LARGER THAN AVERAGE GARAGE – BUILT IN WARDROBES – SHARE OF FREEHOLD – MUST BE VIEWED –
Offered to the market in the popular residential area of the outskirts of Cirencester is this well presented one-bedroom coach house. Boasting light and airy accommodation throughout with driveway parking and impressive garage with additional storage. Briefly comprising of; private entrance to stairway to first floor, spacious living/ dining room, fitted kitchen, bathroom suite and double bedroom with fantastic built in wardrobes. The property has the additional benefit of being share of freehold.
The property is well presented throughout and would appeal to first time buyers and would also make a great investment opportunity.
The town of Cirencester dates back to Roman times when it was known as Corinium. Today, it is often referred to as the "Capital of the Cotswolds" and is located on the edge of the Cotswold Water Park. The town owes a great deal of its stunning architecture to the wealthy wool traders whose buildings span the Middle Ages to the 18th century. Cirencester benefits from the convenience of the mainstream high street stores combined with numerous independent specialist retailers. There are also a number of delightful bistros, cafes, wine bars and pubs to suit all tastes.
Cirencester has excellent primary and secondary state schools and a sixth form college campus. There are also good independent schools within easy reach.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer – call now to book your appointment and avoid missing out.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Made By Bob (0.9 mi)10 reviews
- Toro Lounge (0.83 mi)2 reviews
- Thai Emerald Restaurant (0.81 mi)12 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.42 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (9.53 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.91 mi)1 reviews