A beautifully presented three bedroom-semidetached family home, offered for sale in the sought after Taw Hill of North Swindon. The property has been maintained well by the current owners and is in excellent order. The ground floor offers a fitted kitchen and a large sitting room/diner with doors onto the sunny rear garden. You will also find a WC on this ground floor. Two doubles and a family bathroom occupy the middle floor whilst the top floor holds the master suite. Occupying the whole floor this is the star of the shower. With an ensuite shower room and a large dressing area, this really is a great master bedroom. The garden to the rear has a south facing orientation and enjoys a well maintained lawn and patio area. There is a side gate which leads to the garage & driveway parking, directly to the side of this great home. The property sits only a short walk to Taw Hill centre, with an excellent school, doctors surgery and shops.
- The Red Lion Inn (3.65 mi)2 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.56 mi)9 reviews
- Wagamama (2.41 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.59 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.46 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.47 mi)1 reviews