– IMPRESSIVE CORNER PLOT – WELL PRESENTED – EXTENDED – STUNNING VIEWS – AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING – GARAGE – NO ONWARD CHAIN – MUST BE VIEWED –
Offered to the market in the popular location of Henley Drive, Highworth is this well presented, two-bedroom semi-detached family home. Boasting a large corner plot with stunning views to the rear. The spacious accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hall, impressive living room with additional bonus room which can be used as a snug/ play area or home office. Extended kitchen/ dining room with French doors leading to the garden. On the first floor you will find two double bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Outside offers ample driveway parking for numerous vehicles and a fantastic, detached garage. The property also has the additional benefit of being sold free of chain. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
Highworth is the original, historic market town and remains the highest town in Wiltshire, on the edge of the internationally renowned Cotswolds area. Highworth provides a wealth of amenities including schools, a doctors' surgery, chemist, dentist and butchers along with many restaurants, pubs and shops, including the Coop supermarket, and a Saturday market in the town square. The local, Halo leisure centre has a covered swimming pool with the football, cricket, tennis, golf and bowls grounds close by. Wrag Barn golf club is also easily available. Highworth town is conveniently located with good road communications via the A420 to Oxford (26 miles) as well as the A419 to the M4 (19 miles) and M5 (33miles). Train links are available 4 miles away via Swindon to all mainline stations including London Paddington (within an hour).
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Lynwood & Co Café (3.98 mi)5 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (4.76 mi)3 reviews
- The Gulshan Brasserie (3.6 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (4.86 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (4.27 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (5.26 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.69 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (11.84 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (18.19 mi)1 reviews