– FOUR BEDROOMS – EXTENDED – OPEN FIREPLACE – GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING – LEAN TO – SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT – MUST BE VIEWED –
Offered to the market in the popular location of Henley Drive, Highworth is this extended and well presented, four-bedroom semi-detached family home. The spacious accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hall, impressive living room with open fireplace, newly re-fitted kitchen which leads to an extended dining area with both French and sliding doors with skylight, the perfect entertaining space! There is also a downstairs family bathroom suite. On the first floor you will find the master bedroom which boasts a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite double shower room. Another double bedroom and a further single also occupy the first floor whilst the landing caters for the staircase leading to the loft conversion. This is where you will find bedroom two which has stunning views and a further wash room. Outside offers ample driveway parking, detached garage and lean-to which offers a further storage area. There is also a brilliant summer house to the rear which has power and light, perfect for chilling in the evening or can be used as an office space/ play room. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
Highworth is the original, historic market town and remains the highest town in Wiltshire, on the edge of the internationally renowned Cotswolds area. Highworth provides a wealth of amenities including schools, a doctors' surgery, chemist, dentist and butchers along with many restaurants, pubs and shops, including the Coop supermarket, and a Saturday market in the town square. The local, Halo leisure centre has a covered swimming pool with the football, cricket, tennis, golf and bowls grounds close by. Wrag Barn golf club is also easily available. Highworth town is conveniently located with good road communications via the A420 to Oxford (26 miles) as well as the A419 to the M4 (19 miles) and M5 (33miles). Train links are available 4 miles away via Swindon to all mainline stations including London Paddington (within an hour).
- Lynwood & Co Café (3.98 mi)5 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (4.76 mi)3 reviews
- The Trout Inn (3.89 mi)3 reviews
- Asda Superstores (4.86 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (4.27 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (5.26 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.69 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (11.84 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (18.19 mi)1 reviews