– SEMI DETACHED – GARAGE – DRIVEWAY PARKING – CORNER PLOT – LIVING DINER – POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP –
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac within Eldene, we welcome this SEMI DETACHED, 3 BEDROOM home, with GARAGE & additional parking.
The home is situated on a generous plot, with the potential to extend STPP – A gorgeous low maintenance front garden, is the perfect first impression as you drive up to it.
Upon entry you are welcomed into entrance hall, with large LIVING/DINER, this space is great for the family to hang out together, as well as offering sliding doors onto the garden. The kitchen, which also has access onto the garden, currently offers ample surface space, with the potential to open up across the back of the home, if KITCHEN/DINERS are your thing?
Upstairs you have 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and 1 LARGE SINGLE – Plus separate WC and bathroom – The two large rooms boast ample space for large fixtures and fittings.
Externally you have a large garden, with access point into the garage. With patio area and grass – A perfect place to potter of an evening.
This home has been much loved over the years by its current owners, but does require some TLC inside. The home offer heaps of potential and is ready to be someone else’s stepping stone.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.66 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (1.9 mi)7 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (2.27 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (4.39 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.06 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (1.98 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.25 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.99 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.82 mi)1 reviews