Situated in the heart of the picturesque village of Purton on the western fringes of Swindon. We are pleased to present this grade II listed Cotswold Stone former working farm house with far reaching views across open countryside.
Local historians believe it was built by John Brown, a local land owner circa 1746.
Set in over .6 of acre and benefiting from 5 bedrooms, additional attic rooms, 4 reception rooms, family sized fitted kitchen, cellar, walled garden, brick built out buildings and semi detached barn/garage (with conversion potential) and parking for multiple vehicles.
The property is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN but requires some renovation work.
The property offers easy access to all local amenities shops, schools etc M4 J16 & A419 via Cricklade.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by the vendor's sole agent.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (4.02 mi)2 reviews
- The Maharajah (0.25 mi)2 reviews
- Toby Carvery The Friary (3.19 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.16 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (10.37 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.01 mi)1 reviews