Hidden away behind a row of mature trees, sits this beautiful period family home. The property sits on the middle of the plot, surrounded by gardens and immersed in privacy. Kerb appeal is important and this property has that in abundance and it's saturated with features that make it the perfect family home. The driveway is accessed via double gates which leads down the side of the front lawn. On entrance you are greeted by a large hallway, offering reception spaces either side. The kitchen has been wonderfully refitted by the current owners yet retains the period charm of the home. The real star of this home is the large reception space at the rear, 21" in length with bi-fold doors spanning the full length onto the back garden, which has been stunningly laid with a large patio and artificial lawn. The delight continues to the first floor, with two large, double bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a walk in wardrobe off of it, whilst the guest bedroom offers a superbly fitted ensuite shower room. Two further double bedrooms will be found on the second floor. Haydon Wick primary school is within walking distance and boasts an outstanding Ofsted rating. If it's a stunning family home with ample space for the children to run around in – look no further.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.64 mi)3 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (0.96 mi)2 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (1.27 mi)4 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.67 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.22 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (1.14 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.31 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.01 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.38 mi)1 reviews