A tastefully refurbished and extended three bedroom semi-detached home located in the pleasant village of South Marston. The property would be ideal for a family as it has a fantastic rear garden, plenty of living space downstairs, three bathrooms and three generous sized bedrooms.
South Marston is a conveniently located village on the edge of the Wiltshire/Oxfordshire boundary with good road communications via the A420 to Oxford and easy access to the M4. Train links are also available approximately four miles away from Swindon to all major stations.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.54 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (3.36 mi)8 reviews
- The Weighbridge Brewhouse (4.35 mi)9 reviews
- Asda Superstores (3.49 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (4.85 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (3.42 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.54 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (16.29 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.99 mi)1 reviews