A beautifully presented bungalow on the edge of the Cotswold Water Park offering exceptional value for money. Nearby Ashton Keynes has a shop and Post Office whilst the charming village of Cricklade offers a convenient Co-Op, Tesco and Dr's.
The bungalow is a little gem inside and the owners have worked tirelessly to create a property that the next owners can move straight into.
Internally you'll find and entrance hall with built in cloak cupboard, Kitchen/breakfast room, two bedrooms with bedroom one having fitted wardrobes and French doors looking onto the rear garden, a lovely reception room currently set up as a dining room and a conservatory acting as the current owners living room again with French doors onto the decking.
Outside are well kept landscaped gardens with a summerhouse with power, decked areas and a pleasant well stocked garden.
An internal viewing is strongly recommended
Floor PlansClick here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
Click here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (2.74 mi)2 reviews
- Wheatsheaf Inn (4.47 mi)1 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (4.51 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.98 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (10.96 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (16.85 mi)1 reviews