Hillside is an impressive detached home that benfits from expansive open views over the adjoining countryside. The house has ample parking, a detached double garage and lots of room for extension and development, subject to the relevant consents.
The village of Hinton Parva is located on the outskirts of Swindon, close to the Marlborough downs. The village benefits from a Church and village hall. The nearby village of Wanborough offers a further selection of amenities to include a primary school, Doctors surgery and public houses. There is good access to Swindon, Marlborough and Cirencester, where there is a larger selection of shopping and leisure facilities. Bishopstone is a short distance away and is home to the highly regarded Royal Oak Public House. The M4 (J15) is only a short distance away while Swindon also has a mainline rail station (London Paddington circa 55 minutes).
- White Horse at Woolstone (5.01 mi)2 reviews
- The Plough Inn (2.83 mi)4 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (4.35 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.69 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (17.65 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.65 mi)1 reviews