We will bring the property you’re interested in to you… So grab a cuppa (or a gin and tonic), put your feet up and enjoy this walkthrough, virtual, reality tour. (Call to book your viewing appointment)
Situated moments from the bustling Royal Wootton Bassett High Street, is this substantial and versatile detached family home. The property has been extensively improved throughout by the current owner and now comprises 5 bedrooms, 3 with ensuite/toilet facilities, four piece family bathroom, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, as well as two further reception rooms. Outside are enclosed gardens and double garage.
Royal Wootton Bassett boasts a wide range of local amenities, local school and busy High Street with a wide range of shops, pubs and restaurants.
Jubilee Park and Royal Wootton Bassett Canal make for great walks or cycle rides.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Harbour (0.23 mi)2 reviews
- Crafty Coffee Pot (0.24 mi)1 reviews
- Chillies Indian Cuisine (0.23 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.34 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (7.89 mi)1 reviews
- minster lovell playgroup (23.19 mi)1 reviews