** NO ONWARD CHAIN **
A rarely available, brand new, three bedroom, detached, property situated in the sought after village location of Broad Hinton. The property benefits from a high-spec finish throughout, driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Broad Hinton, set on the north western edge of the stunning local scenery of the Marlborough Downs is a popular and thriving Wiltshire village with an active community, services include: primary school, church, shop, two pubs and a village hall. Marlborough and Swindon provide a comprehensive range of additional facilities. Excellent transport links include: rail services to London Paddington from Swindon (61 minutes) and the M4 motorway which is within easy access at Junction 15 or 16 giving convenient routes to London and the West Country. Stunning countryside walks nearby include; The Ridgeway and the Hackpen Hill White Horse. The historic world heritage site of Avebury is a stones throw away.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (5.41 mi)9 reviews
- The Harbour (4.28 mi)2 reviews
- Great Western Fryer (3.32 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.81 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (9.83 mi)1 reviews
- St Augustines Catholic College (19.88 mi)1 reviews