Offered for sale this is this very well presented modern Townhouse, situated in this select development and within a few metres of Old Towns amenities, and a short walk from both Swindon Town centre and the beautiful grade II listed gardens and lake at Queens Park. The property offers a vast array of accommodation situated over three floors and offers; fully tiled entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom and dining room with PVCu French doors onto the low maintence rear garden. The first floor offers a good sized double bedroom, cloakroom and a large sitting room. There are a further three bedrooms to the top floor, with an ensuite to the master and a family bathroom. Boasting two allocated parking spaces to the rear which are accessed via a secure double gate, this really is a perfect family home. An internal viewing is highly advised by the vendors sole agents.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.3 mi)9 reviews
- Fratello's (0.14 mi)9 reviews
- Jewel In The Crown (0.1 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.84 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.32 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.06 mi)1 reviews