– RICHMOND COTTAGE – 3/4 BEDROOMS – STUNNINGLY PRESENTED – PERIOD FEATURES – GARAGE & PARKING – THREE RECEPTION ROOMS – MUST BE VIEWED –
Located along a very sought-after road of Old Town, which in turn offers excellent access to amenities and reputable schooling, is this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious three/four-bedroom family home. This featureful property offers a perfect blend of modern and period features with gorgeous flooring, fireplaces and much more. The property comprises of sitting room with feature bay window and fireplace, separate dining room/ bedroom four again with feature fireplace, stunning hallway with original window and flooring to die for, another separate reception room which is currently used for a breakfast room. The kitchen offers a modern twist which leads to a separate utility space and downstairs bathroom. Upstairs you will be greeted by three spacious bedrooms with again period features and fireplaces. Outside offers a westerly facing rear garden that offers a detached garage and off-street parking to the rear. To fully appreciate, we would highly recommend an internal viewing.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.43 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (0.38 mi)5 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.61 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.82 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.99 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.31 mi)1 reviews
General 500 Error from Yelp Fusion API
Please check your server error logs.