This three bedroom end of terrace home is located in the heart of Old Town and would perfect for a couple or young family due to its excellent location, open plan living space and its generous rear garden.
The ground floor living accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, a bay window fronted open plan lounge/dining room and a modern kitchen.
The first floor offers; first floor landing, a generous master bedroom with feature fireplace, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property offers an enclosed rear garden that has a large decked seating and barbeque area, two brick built sheds that offers excellent storage plus a generous lawned area and side gated access.
The property is located in the heart of Old Town and is a short walk from Old Towns popular pubs, bars, shops and eateries.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.48 mi)9 reviews
- Moshan Island Grill (0.43 mi)2 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.54 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.75 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.99 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.25 mi)1 reviews