A well-presented and well-maintained, four bedroom, detached property, over-looking open-fields and situated in the sought-after village location of Chiseldon. The ground floor offers a recently refurbished, open-plan kitchen/dining area, living room with access to the rear garden via French doors and a downstair toilet. The first floor boasts four good-sized bedrooms, three of which offering built in wardrobes – with the master benefiting from an ensuite shower-room. The main family bathroom is also situated on the first floor. Additional benefits include driveway parking and a garage.
Chiseldon is surrounded by rolling downland that is designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is located just 7 miles North of the market town of Marlborough. It is only a short drive from J15 of the M4 and the commercial centre of Swindon (railway station serving London Paddington 55 minutes). The village itself has a thriving community and benefits from two public houses. A brilliant farm shop, complete with cafe and a local post office.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (0.51 mi)1 reviews
- The Plough Inn (0.83 mi)4 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.2 mi)9 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.34 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.75 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (23.9 mi)1 reviews