Retirement living is an exciting and fast growing concept.
Independent living, in a community with people of a similar age brings a different and in some ways a more welcoming angle to retirement.
The Stanton is a semi-detached two bedroom bungalow with open plan kitchen, dining
and living room which features bi-fold doors to the rear and plenty of light throughout.
Two double bedrooms both with their own bath or shower rooms. The Stanton offers
plenty of storage and is finished to a high standard throughout.
Set in 5 acres of lush, mature grounds, Kingsdown Retirement Village is a new and vibrant development bringing traditional community spirit and a true sense of belonging to the over 55’s. With a combination of modern and imaginative, two bedroom, two bathroom bungalows and one and two bedroom apartments to choose from, you’re bound to find yourself counting down the days until you can finally move in.
With numerous facilities for residents and visitors, this lovely retirement village offers independent living and an active social life built around the communal facilities. Built to a high specification, this is the perfect place to build friendships and feel safe and relaxed.
*CGIs and floorplans are for illustration purposes only, some specification may vary depending on buildstage and plot number, detailed specification per plot can be confirm by our sales team. Communial faciltiies will have a related service charge.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.47 mi)9 reviews
- Frankie & Benny's (2 mi)4 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (3.2 mi)7 reviews
- Asda Superstores (2.55 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (4.59 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (3.22 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.59 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.62 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.81 mi)1 reviews