*** A MUST VIEW FAMILY HOME! *** Richard James are delighted to offer ‘For Sale’ this 1930’s built bay fronted and deceptively spacious, EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED home measuring approximately 1200 square feet/110 square meters of living space. Located towards the very end of a quiet and desirable cul-de-sac road of Old Walcot. Offering superb access to amenities such as the Town Centre and Old Town. A well as a short walk to the local college, bus station and railway station. This fantastic property boasts a large kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, 4 generous size bedrooms to the first floor which also includes a spacious 4-piece family bathroom. Externally, there is a fully enclosed rear garden and detached garage.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.65 mi)9 reviews
- Frying Fish (0.12 mi)1 reviews
- Rio Of Swindon (0.78 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.84 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.78 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (17.63 mi)1 reviews