A refurbished THREE BED SEMI DETACHED – Built in the 1960's in the sought-after area of Upper Stratton – Tucked away on a cul-de-sac near playing fields and park area. PERFECT for families.
Property comprises AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING for 3/4 CARS- GARAGE – POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP – DECORATED THROUGHOUT – LARGE BEDROOM SIZES.
Entering the property, you are welcomed into entrance hall – Leading on to your elegantly decorated LOUNGE/DINER – Which offers ample space for all furniture and fittings you require.
The kitchen boasts ample surface space – Overlooking the landscaped garden. This has been decorated to a high standard also, offering bespoke wood design and light tile splash back – Holds all the features you'd hope for.
From the kitchen, you have access into UTILITY ROOM PLUS DOWNSTAIRS WC – With access from here into the GARAGE. Downstairs space on this home isn't a problem, if you are hosting parties, or a night in. The home is equipped for it all!
Upstairs you will find 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS PLUS LARGER THAN AVERAGE SINGLE –
With master benefiting built in storage – All three rooms are decorated to a high standard. Loft is also fully boarded, for extra storage! We all need that!
Family bathroom comprises DOUBLE SHOWER – with further white suite, tiled in a neutral coloring.
Externally – The garden has a PATIO area and lawn area – Lovingly landscaped, making this the ideal place for summer BBQ's or a place to potter.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Stratton Sinbad (0.2 mi)1 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (1.32 mi)4 reviews
- spitfire cafe (1.17 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (2.07 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.58 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.23 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.09 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.71 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.76 mi)1 reviews