A sympathetically updated and extended, four bedroom, detached house situated in the favourable Leverton Gate on the Broome Manor development. Having been thoughtfully restored by its current owner, the property offers luxurious accommodation over two floors. There is a beautiful and bespoke, open-plan kitchen/breakfast room which opens into an imposing dining room, overlooking the rear garden. Additionally, there are two reception rooms, one of which is currently being used as a cinema room. To the first floor are four bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master and a family bathroom. The well manicured, rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a lovely patio area and summer house- perfect for entertaining.
There is ample driveway parking to the front with the added benefit of a double garage.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.13 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (1.14 mi)5 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.68 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (5.26 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.79 mi)1 reviews
- minster lovell playgroup (19.81 mi)1 reviews