A five bedroom 17th century Grade II Listed Building set within the tranquil village of Liddington providing over 5000 sq.ft. of accommodation set on a plot approaching 0.75 of an acre.
Parsonage House is steeped in history, with a raft of period features including fireplaces, beamed ceilings and window shutters. The house is approached along Church Lane, a cul-de-sac serving only a handful of properties and the church. To the side of the house there is an iron gate providing pedestrian access to the side and rear grounds. Further along the lane electronic double gates provide vehicular access to a cobbled stone parking area, which can accommodate approximately 4 cars.
Quietly situated in an elevated downland location in the village of Liddington, on the edge of the Marlborough Downs, about 15 minutes north of Marlborough. The parish has been an area of settlement since the earliest times, with the Ridgeway the parish north of the village and the Iron Age hill-fort known as Liddington Castle overlooking the present-day village. The village has a public house and a church, with a primary school close by in Wanborough. There are also good local private schools – Pinewood in Bourton and Marlborough College. Liddington is within easy reach of the M4 motorway, and the A419 to Cirencester and there are fast rail links to London Paddington (c.55 mins) from Swindon.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC Data in a new window / tab.
Click here to view EPC Data in a new window / tab.
- The Plough Inn (0.98 mi)4 reviews
- The Burj (1.46 mi)1 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (1.38 mi)1 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (4.61 mi)3 reviews
- Asda Superstores (6.63 mi)5 reviews
- Sainsbury's (3.99 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.47 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (19.22 mi)1 reviews
- Victoria Park Nursery School (18.58 mi)1 reviews