Set on an elevated position in the sought after village of Liddington is this substantial and well presented, three bedroom semi-detached house with LOFT ROOM and VIEWS over open countryside. The property has been thoughtfully extended by its current owners and is being sold as an UNFINISHED PROJECT to allow a new owner to put their OWN STAMP on it. There is a beautiful kitchen/diner with a larger than average utility room and downstairs cloak room, benefitting from under-floor heating throughout. The sitting room offers a log burner and opens on to the rear garden. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom. There is a useful loft room to the second floor. Please note; the master bedroom boasts a vaulted ceiling, en-suite and walk-in wardrobe but does require some finishing. Viewing highly recommended.
- Café Art (3.23 mi)2 reviews
- Balula's Delicatessen (3.12 mi)3 reviews
- Darkroom Espresso (3.93 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.04 mi)1 reviews
- Tregoze Primary School (6 mi)1 reviews
- Clearprop Microlight School (2.03 mi)1 reviews