HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE – The Thornford is a traditional double fronted 4 bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing families or professional couples in search of extra space.
A contemporary fitted kitchen leads through double doors to the family/dining room, which opens out to the private rear garden. The living room also has French doors to the garden, making it great for
summer entertaining. There's also a study which is large enough to serve as a formal dining room, plus a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well proportioned en suite master bedroom, three further spacious double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
NB. Images are for illustration purposes only and may not represent the exact plot on offer.
Floor PlansClick here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
Click here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
- Eagle Tavern (3.73 mi)4 reviews
- White Horse at Woolstone (2.99 mi)2 reviews
- The Gulshan Brasserie (0.26 mi)4 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (7.73 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.27 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (19.41 mi)1 reviews