This two bedroom mid terrace home is located in the sought after village of Blunsdon and would be perfect for a first time buyer or couple due to its good living space, modern kitchen/diner and generous bedroom sizes. The ground floor briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Utility room , a spacious lounge and a kitchen/diner. The first floor offers; first floor landing, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and seperate W.C. There are also enclosed front and rear gardens to this property.
Blunsdon village benefits from a community run shop and two public houses in addition to restaurant and leisure facilities at the Blunsdon House Hotel. There is a local primary school in addition to Warneford secondary school in Highworth (4 miles) with a bus service. The village has good road links via the A419 to the M5 and M4. Swindon railway and bus stations, circa five miles, provide regular links to London (within an hour).
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (1.38 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.83 mi)4 reviews
- Abbeymead Rendez-Vous (1.17 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (2.29 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.43 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.78 mi)1 reviews