A first time buyers or investors dream…
Pop your shoes off in the entrance hall and run up the stairs and put your feet up in front of the TV after a long day. The kitchen/diner is great for friday night takeaways with friends or if you fancy something a little more 'outdoorsy' take a picnic up to Barbury Castle and watch the sunset. With two double bedrooms there is plenty of room for guests to stay or to acommodate a growing family and the local walks and parks are great for a Sunday afternoon of exploring. There is parking for two cars and bike storage for any keen cyclists.
A lovely, two bedroom maisonette situated on the outskirts of the popular village of Wroughton, in an area of outstaning natural beauty… What's not to love?
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (2.91 mi)9 reviews
- The Plough Inn (2.06 mi)4 reviews
- The Jewel in the Crown (3.29 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.84 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.32 mi)1 reviews
- Go Diamond School Of Motoring (28.74 mi)1 reviews