An impressive Two Double Bedroom, first floor apartment, conveniently situated on the edge of the Town Centre and within a short walk of the Swindon Designer Outlet Village and main Train Station beyond. The property enjoys the added benefit of a Balcony and also a Garage with additional Store Room. The apartment includes: Communal Hall with stairs rising to the first floor, Communal Landing with panelled door to Hall, separate modern fitted Kitchen, spacious 19' Living Room with Dining area and door opening onto the Balcony, Two double Bedrooms and refitted Bathroom, with white three piece suite. Further features include Gas Radiator Heating, PVCu Double Glazing and viewing is recommended by the vendors Sole Agents, Richard James. On a buy-to-let basis we would expect to achieve a monthly rental of £700 pcm.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.18 mi)9 reviews
- Wagamama (0.24 mi)7 reviews
- JRC Global Buffet (0.57 mi)3 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (3.14 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.5 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.13 mi)1 reviews