This RECENTLY RENOVATED three bedroom semi-detached cottage is located on a substantial plot from a private lane off of the A419. This property would be perfect for a family or professional couple due to its fantastic condition, modern kitchen/diner and large enclosed garden.
The ground floor briefly comprises; Entrance hall, a re-decorated and re-carpeted lounge, a modern kitchen/diner with a newly fitted kitchen. The first floor offers a large master bedroom, two further bedrooms plus a family bathroom. Possibly this propertys key selling point is the large plot it offers, the substantial garden wraps around the front and sides of the cottage and offers excellent space for any potential buyer. This property also offers parking for multiple vehicles aswell as the potential to create extra parking should you see fit to do so.
Blunsdon village benefits from a community run shop and two public houses in addition to restaurant and leisure facilities at the Blunsdon House Hotel. There is a local primary school in addition to Warneford secondary school in Highworth (4 miles) with a bus service. The village has good road links via the A419 to the M5 and M4. Swindon railway and bus stations, circa five miles, provide regular links to London (within an hour).
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.98 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.81 mi)4 reviews
- Stratton Sinbad (1.91 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (1.02 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.49 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (1.51 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.74 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.76 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.25 mi)1 reviews