So you’re looking for your first home, ,maybe a good investment, or just need something with a little more space then this immaculate three Bedroom home in Liden could just be what you’re looking for. An Entrance porch leads you into the living Room, which has been tastefully decorated, this leads to an open plan modern Kitchen/Dining Room, also to the ground floor is a Cloakroom, and playroom, which was formerly the garage. To the first floor are three good size Bedrooms and also a modern white family Bathroom suite. Other benefits do include driveway parking to the front for a couple of vehicles, a larger than average rear garden with patio and lawn area. The property is close to popular local amenities, as well as Great Western Hospital, Coate Water Country Park and provides easy access to the A419, and M4.
Please call us now to arrange your viewing and avoid missing out on this great property.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (2.27 mi)9 reviews
- Three Trees Farm Shop & Cafe (2.06 mi)1 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (2.19 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (5.26 mi)5 reviews
- Waitrose - Swindon (3.51 mi)3 reviews
- Sainsbury's (2.68 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (6.1 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (15.34 mi)1 reviews
- The Hill End Outdoor Centre (22.56 mi)1 reviews