*** NO ONWARD CHAIN *** CLOSE PROXIMITY TO AMENITIES SUCH AS WAITROSE, a local CO-OP, fish & chip shop, hairdressers and centrally located between both Old Town & Wroughton amenities as well as local reputable primary and secondary schools *** Occupying an enviable position overlooking the canal to the front and situated within the popular East Wichel development, is this attractive Three Bedroom Semi-Detached home. The very well presented accommodation comprises: Hall, Cloakroom, Sitting Room with PVCu double glazed door and windows into the well maintained and landscaped Rear Garden and superb 16' dual aspect Kitchen/Dining Room. With the Three Bedrooms, Ensuite Shower Room and Family Bathroom to the first floor. Features include the pleasant enclosed gardens to both front and rear, Garage and driveway parking, PVCu Double Glazing and Gas Radiator Heating. Viewing recommended by the vendors Sole Agents, Richard James.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.07 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (1.02 mi)5 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.87 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.53 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.51 mi)1 reviews
- minster lovell playgroup (20.33 mi)1 reviews