***NO ONWARD CHAIN***
Situated in a modern development and set in a peaceful spot overlooking the Wichelstowe canal is this four bedroom, semi-detached property.
The property offers kitchen and large living/dining area with access to the rear garden on the ground floor. The first floor boasts three bedrooms, two of which are double rooms, and a family bathroom. The second floor boasts a large master bedroom with dressing room and ensuite bathroom. Additional benefits include driveway parking and a single garage.
This modern development benefits from, a local shop, supermarket, restaurant, primary and newly constructed secondary school and has great access to the M4 motorway and Swindon's train station.
Viewing highly recommended!
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (1.07 mi)9 reviews
- Los Gatos (1.02 mi)5 reviews
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill (0.87 mi)1 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.53 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (12.51 mi)1 reviews
- minster lovell playgroup (20.33 mi)1 reviews