– WELL PRESENTED – POPULAR LOCATION – TUCKED AWAY – JULIET BALCONY – GARAGE & PARKING – NO ONWARD CHAIN –
A well-presented four-bedroom town house situated within walking distance of the Orbital shopping park, close to bus routes and easy access to the A419 and Junction 15 of the M4. The property benefits from gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, garage and parking.
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, downstairs cloakroom, modern Kitchen/diner. To the first floor there is a great sized living room with Juliet balcony. Bedroom three and four. The master bedroom is located on the top floor and benefits from an ensuite & built in wardrobe. There is also another bedroom which benefits from built in wardrobes. Externally the property has a fully enclosed & low maintenance rear garden and a gated access to the parking and single garage. The property is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.4 mi)3 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (0.33 mi)2 reviews
- Mcdonalds (0.11 mi)5 reviews
- Asda Superstores (0.24 mi)5 reviews
- W M Morrison Supermarkets (0.44 mi)5 reviews
- Tesco (0.82 mi)5 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (0.83 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (13.11 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (15.92 mi)1 reviews