– DESIRABLE LOCATION – HUGE POTENTIAL TO EXTEND (STPP) – FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY – LARGE PLOT – WORKSHOP & GARAGE – DRIVEWAY PARKING – NO ONWARD CHAIN – MUST BE VIEWED –
An excellent opportunity to purchase this three-bedroom family home in the sought-after development of Lawn. This three-bedroom home is in need of modernisation but offers excellent scope. Comprising; entrance hall, downstairs shower room, sitting room with door leading to the garden, separate dining area, conservatory, kitchen/ dining room and utility space. There is also a lean – to which leads to the workshop and garage. The first floor boasts three good sized bedrooms all of which benefit from built in storage. There is also a family bathroom suite. To the rear is a very impressive large wrap-around garden which is currently laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees. There is huge potential to extend this property (stpp). Properties like this rarely find their way to the market and when they do, they do not hang around! Viewings are highly recommended to see what is on offer and the sheer potential this has both inside and out.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Old Bank Brasserie (0.89 mi)9 reviews
- Poms Thai Cuisine (0.8 mi)1 reviews
- Fratello's (1.26 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (4.91 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.09 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (18.38 mi)1 reviews