** Ideal Annexe / Separate Living Accommodation ** Live/Work Space **
Mill Farm offers a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to acquire a substantial family home offering in excess of 5500sqft and is set up in the form of two dwellings each with independent driveway access. In addition to a c.2 acre paddock (available via separate negotiaton). The former stable block offers a range of uses for hobbies, storage and potential work space if required. Mill farm has also had the addition of a 49' x 9'7ft Barn added.
Mill Farm Main House- at a glance.
* Five Bedrooms * Master Bedroom with exposed beams, ensuite and dressing room * Four Piece Bathroom * Seven Reception Rooms including games room with bar area* Sauna * Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room with lantern Roof * Cloakroom * Open Plan Hall * Utility Room *
The Barn at Mill Farm- at a glance.
* Two Double Bedrooms * Ensuite and Bathroom * Open Plan Re Fitted Kitchen/Family/Dining Room * Living Room * Conservatory overlooking open fields *
Purton is located near J16 M4, provides great access to Swindon station (Paddington c.1hour), as well being close to market towns of Cricklade and Royal Wootton Bassett. Cirencester, Malmesbury and Marlborough are also within easy reach.
Floor PlansClick here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
Click here to view Floor Plan in a new window / tab.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- The Red Lion Inn (4.07 mi)2 reviews
- The Old Bank Brasserie (3.93 mi)9 reviews
- Wagamama (2.74 mi)7 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.5 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (11.14 mi)1 reviews
- 1 reviews