– BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT – SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION – DETACHED – LANDSCAPED GARDEN – GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING – MUST BE VIEWED –
Offered to the market in the sought-after location of Blunsdon is this beautifully presented and extremely spacious four-bedroom detached family home. Originally constructed by Newland Homes in 2018, within a highly sought after and quiet cul-de-sac location. The popular village of Blunsdon is situated to the North of Swindon, and offers ideal and direct access to A419/M4 and other transport links to the town centre. This ideal family home has been recently re-decorated throughout and with newly fitted carpets. comprising; welcoming entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, spacious sitting room with feature bay window, stunning kitchen / dining room and a great size integral garage boasting a separate utility area. Upstairs you will find four generous bedrooms including en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe to the master with feature bay window, plus an immaculate family bathroom suite. Additional benefits include a variety of built-in furniture, including built in wardrobes to bedrooms two and three plus a high standard built in home office to bedroom four. Outside offers driveway parking and larger than average garage. To the rear of the property offers a fully landscaped garden with both patio and lawned areas. Additional plus points of the property include UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, NHBC warranty and fibre broadband connection. In summary, if you are looking for a family home which is beautifully presented and ready to move in to, then look no further! internal viewings are a must.
Energy Performance CertificateClick here to view EPC data in a new window / tab.
- Toby Carvery The Friary (0.92 mi)3 reviews
- Harvester - Swindon (0.76 mi)4 reviews
- Redhouse Plaice (1.16 mi)2 reviews
- Oakhurst Community Primary School (1.71 mi)1 reviews
- Burford Secondary School & Community College (14.83 mi)1 reviews
- Sutton Benger Ce Aided Primary School (14.21 mi)1 reviews